[NFBJ] FW: First Braille Sefer Torah in the world

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:52:06 UTC 2022

Rachel,
I heard this podcast a day or so ago.  I planned to share it with the list,
but you beat me to it!  That is fine with me.  I think it would be
interesting to have Rabbi Sarko come and talk at one of our future zoom
meetings.  I think that he would have a response to what you stated in your
email.  It would be an interesting discussion.  Also, off list, I would
like to hear how your first NFB national convention went.  It is quite and
experience.

Warm regards,
Stewart Prost