[NFBJ] NFB in Judaism Group Meeting

Miriam Peromsik heavenwarddesigns at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 00:56:06 UTC 2022

Hello all. I know this is a busy time of year, but I have a problem I was hoping someone (or multiple someones) on this list could help me with.

My sister and I are cleaning out our father's (David Stayer) house and since we both have established households, a lot of his belongings are unfortunately getting thrown out. Some will of course be donated, but a company is doing the sorting for us and I'm afraid that they will have no idea what to do with his Hebrew Braille books.

Would any of you have a use for them?  I'm pretty sure there's a full set of the artscroll siddur, a chumash, multiple copies of the NCSY Benscher/Grace After Meals, an artscroll hagaddah and possibly two copies of the Maxwell house hagaddah. His Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur volumes are, I believe, still at Young Israel of Merrick, but are available if someone specifically wants them.

I'll be there tomorrow and Wednesday of this week to sort through things, and I'm happy to ship any of these bulky Braille volumes via Free Matter anywhere in the US.   If I know someone wants them before Friday, I can save them from the junk sorting company that's coming in then so I don't need to ship them out this week if that's not convenient.

Thank you so much!

--Miriam Peromsik--
-- http://www.heavenwarddesigns.com