[NFBJ] Recap of Today's Meeting

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 22:02:04 UTC 2022

Hi, this looks good. The only thing that caught my attention is where you list the denominations and then you say there are more. I'm not really aware of more denominations. Perhaps you can write there something to the effect that even within these denominations there are various groups whose traditions and observance levels vary. thanks again for undertaking this project and for offering to run this group.

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel