[NFBJ] NFB In Judaism Group Meeting Earlier Today-Recording

janetcw at sbcglobal.net janetcw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 17:07:55 UTC 2022

Hi Stewart,

I was wondering, and am not sure, but the Men's and Women's groups you
mentioned, may  be affiliated with the Conservative movement. I believe the
Rabbinical Assembly is affiliated with the Orthodox movement.

In which case, the Men's and Women's groups may not feel comfortable funding
the production of an Orthodox prayer book.

But if I'm incorrect on any of this, please let me know.

Thank you.

Janet