[NFBJ] NFB In Judaism Group Meeting Earlier Today-Recording

janetcw at sbcglobal.net janetcw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 7 18:57:35 UTC 2022

O.K.

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBJ <nfbj-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Stewart Prost via NFBJ
Sent: Monday, November 7, 2022 1:17 PM
To: NFB in Judaism <nfbj at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Stewart Prost <sprost82 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBJ] NFB In Judaism Group Meeting Earlier Today-Recording

The Rabbinical Assembly is the group of conservative rabbis.  It is definitely part of the conservative movement.  The men’s and women’s robes are the men’s clubs and women’s leagues affiliated with conservative Synagogues. They are looking for funding from conservative congregations. I hope that clarifies things.