[NFBJ] Shanah Tova

Dale HELTZER deheltzer at msn.com
Fri Sep 23 01:33:06 UTC 2022

Shanah  Tovah everyone!

From: Stewart Prost <sprost82 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2022 8:00 PM
To: NFB in Judaism <nfbj at nfbnet.org>; Michael Levy <mlevy at verse-onality.com>; Holly Frisch <Holly at volunteersfortheblind.org>; Dale HELTZER <deheltzer at msn.com>; Tracy Soforenko <tracy.soforenko at gmail.com>
Subject: Shanah Tova

Greetings,
With Rosh Hashanah almost upon us, I wanted to wish everyone a happy holiday.  May we all be written for a good year.

Stewart Prost, Chair, NFB in Judaism
Phone: 757-572-6891
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com<mailto:sprost82 at gmail.com>

P.S. I am working on a program for our next virtual meeting.  Please keep the afternoon of November 6, 2022 in mind.  Details to follow when things are finalized.