[NFBJ] Plans for NFB National Convention

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:19:43 UTC 2023

Hi, sorry for my delayed response. I wasn't planning on coming but now another mother in my group wants to come so I might go with her to the convention. However, we are not planning to come until Sunday. Thank you and looking forward to seeing some of you

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel