[NFBJ] Pesach

Livia Thompson lthompson at jbilibrary.org
Tue Apr 4 15:03:39 UTC 2023

Chag Sameach.

And a reminder to all for next year that JBI has free Haggadahs in multiple formats and multiple traditions that we are delighted to send out to you  (This year, we shipped almost 2100 haggadahs around the country, and abroad).  If you want to get a jump on next year, please follow up with Arlene Arfe, our librarian, after the holidays at aarfe at jbilibrary.org<mailto:aarfe at jbilibrary.org>.  It isn't too late to down load one of the Haggadahs we have on our website at jbilibrary.org.

I will also look forward to meeting some of you at the NFB conference, at our July 5th evening get together.

Livia Thompson
President, JBI