[NFBJ] Pesach Greetings

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 15:41:58 UTC 2023

Greetings,
I want to take this opportunity to wish everyone a happy Passover, Chag
Sameach.  I wanted to let people know that our NFB in Judaism Annual Group
meeting is now scheduled for Wednesday, July 5, 2022 from 7-8:30 PM.  Our
special guests will be Livia Thompson, President of JBI International and
other staff members.  We will make every effort to put the meeting on Zoom,
but it is always nice to meet in person.

I am planning to have a zoom meeting of the group in the afternoon of
either May 7 or 21.  I will keep everyone posted

Chag Sameach,
Stewart Prost, Chair, NFB in Judaism Grpi[
Phone: 757-572-6891
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com