[NFBJ] Reminder: Next NFB in Judaism Group Meeting-January 7, 2024

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 00:30:29 UTC 2023

Greetings, Everyone,
I hope everyone had a nice Chanukah.  This is a friendly reminder about our
next meeting.

Ms. Rachael (Rachol) Balali, Chair, Shoshet is our featured speaker.
Shoshet is a group made up of blind people living in Israel.  After talking
with Rachel, I believe that the NFB and Shoshet have a lot in common. Here
are the details:

ATE: January 7, 2024
TIME: 2 PM Eastern Time, 1 PM Central Time, 12 Noon Mountain Time, 11 AM
Pacific Time, *9 PM Israel Time*
LOCATION: Via Zoom.  Zoom details appear at the bottom of this email.

PLEASE NOTE:  I have included phone numbers to call in from Israel.  I will
plan to open the Zoom room about 15 minutes early so that those calling
from a phone number can be renamed. I want to express my appreciation to
Rachel Bodek for connecting us together.   I hope that this will be a truly
international meeting!  Please mark your calendars and plan to attend and
participate!.

Topic: NFB In Judaism Group Meeting: Presentation on Shoshet in Israel
Time: Jan 7, 2024 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85875352244?pwd=emN2YmxrSWExRkVnZ2RlUlZVVmJJdz09

Meeting ID: 858 7535 2244
Passcode: 228771

One tap mobile
+16469313860,,85875352244#,,,,*228771# US
+19292056099,,85875352244#,,,,*228771# US (New York)

---

Dial by your location
• +1 646 931 3860 US
• +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)