[NFBJ] Jewish content on Victor Streamers?

Rachel Bodek rybodek at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 15:48:55 UTC 2023

Hi, I can't believe those daisy players still exist! I'm not a big radio person but I listen to quite a few podcasts on my victor reader I can give you a list of Jewish ones and now I hear the new version is going to have even more features possibly audible etc. Also, you can download bard and bookshare books the latter of which  I have a list of frum books available on my website insightbeyondeyesight.org in resources section. I hope this is helpful.

This  message  was  sent  with  my  mobile  phone,  please  disregard  any  typos  or  grammatical  errors.  Thanks,  Rachel