[NFBJ] Next NFB in Judaism Meeting This Sunday, June 4 Featuring Rabbi Michael Levy

Ricky Lomey rickyl at iafrica.com
Fri Jun 2 09:45:52 UTC 2023

I still don't have a microphone but I'm sure Stewart will notice when I've
connected, as you did some time ago and hope to listen in, only thing is, if
there's an electricity cut or load shedding as they call it as I don't
always know when they're going to cut it, but otherwise I'll be there.

Ricky Lomey