[NFBJ] Plans for NFB National Convention

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:19:45 UTC 2023

Thank you for responding. I want to correct you on your statement regarding
the banquet. The banquet is scheduled for July 6. I have already sent a
request for a meeting room on July 5 to John Bergeron, the person in charge
of convention arrangements. He has indicated to me that he expects to be
able to approve that request, and will let me know which room we have when
it gets closer to convention time.  You bring up an interesting idea. The
convention activities don’t officially start until Saturday, July 1. To be
honest with you, I doubt very much we could get such a service on the
official agenda. It could be an unofficial event. Before I ask John about a
room, I would again want to know if there is much interest. My thought is
that if there are only a few people interested it could take place in
somebody’s hotel room. This would also get by the requirement that the
hotel provide all food. Something to think about. I would be interested in
hearing from other folks about this.

Stewart Prost, Chair, NFB in Judaism
Phone: 757-572-6891
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com