[NFBJ] NJ Chapter Meetings and Shabbat

deadeyenurse at att.net deadeyenurse at att.net
Tue Nov 7 13:35:47 UTC 2023

I would like to commend you for keeping the Sabbath and keeping it holy. I daven at Chabad, although I am not as religious as they are. My chapter used to meet on Shabbot, however, due to Covid, we had to change to Friday, so there was something good that came from the pandemic. There are many difficulties we face living in a mostly Christian society. Try looking for a chapter in another state that meets at a time convenient for you via Zoom. Some larger states do have virtual meetings as the distance is to far to travel for a meting. Also as most chapters meet once a month, it is not generally not to terrible to miss one Shabbot a month provided you are not working or causing someone else to work. I wish you well.
Scott from Florida.