[NFBJ] FW: Ami interview with me

rybodek at gmail.com rybodek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 13:43:26 UTC 2023

Hi all,

See attached-I did this mostly because I wanted to spread the word about
Insight Beyond Eyesight. We are really hoping to do a Shabbaton in the near
future and I even mentioned it during the interview hoping this would get
some sponsors towards it. however, it was removed from the final draft
unfortunately. If anyone would like, they can send a response to the Ami
about how nice our previous one was and that perhaps people who were
inspired can help fund another one. enjoy reading it and hopefully the ads
are not too bothersome if there's a need, I am willing to work with CSB Care
to make a simpler copy of it available in large print, Braille, or digital
format-so please let me know if you are interested in one.

Have a Gutten Moed and enjoy the rest of your yom tov!