[NFBJ] Reaching Out

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 15:43:13 UTC 2023

Greetings and Shabbat Shalom,
With all that is going on in Israel, I have thought about the idea of
reaching out to blind people in Israel.  Some of you may have contacts in
Israel with either individuals or groups of blind people.  I think it would
be nice and appropriate through this group to reach out as individuals.  We
can show support, provide items that people may need (e.g. Braille Writers,
slates and Stylises, other blindness related items).  Many people have from
both the South and now the North of Israel needed to relocate and may have
needs in general that we in the Diaspora can provide.  It can be as simple
as sending money or reaching out to them, showing our support, as it is
hard to ship items to Israel.  Let me know of any contacts that you have.
I would be happy to reach out to them.  Please either respond on the list
or to me personally.  My contact information is below.

Shabbat Shalom,
*Stewart Prost*
Phone: 757-572-6891
Fax: 757-210-7504