[NFBJ] Information from JBI International

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:26:46 UTC 2023

Greetings,
Please see the information below from JBI International:

Chag Sameach and best wishes for a sweet New Year for you and your family.

We are excited to let you know that we have audio, braille and large print
versions of a wonderful family guide to the High Holy Days from PJ
Library. Please call us at 212-532-7393 or email aarfe at jbilibrary.org
<aare at jbilibrary.org> if you would like to order one of the guides, and
please be specific about the format you want. (For more information about
PJ Library and their amazing selection of children’s books and materials
for the entire family, click here
<https://cts.vresp.com/c/?JBIInternational/ebd1e15823/76e4367e28/02b7bf01eb>.)
We
also wanted to remind you that we have a number of children’s books with a
High Holy Day theme that we would be delighted to send you to read with
your family.

Lastly, it isn’t too late to sign up for the Patrons’ Council. Our first
Zoom meeting is on September 18 at 4:30 pm and we would love to add your
voice to the input and feedback that we will be getting from some of our
patrons. Please e-mail sblackwell at jbilibrary.org if you would like the Zoom
link for this session, or even if you are interested in attending the next
session in November.

Have a wonderful day,

Livia

Livia Thompson, Executive Director