[NFBJ] NFB In Judaism Group Meeting-May 19-Rabbi Gabi Cohen to Speak on Blind People in the Bible

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Fri May 17 18:58:27 UTC 2024

Greetings everyone,
This is a friendly reminder of our upcoming meeting this Sunday, May 19,
2024, 2 PM Eastern, 1 PM Central, 12 Noon, Mountain, 11 AM Pacific, 9 PM in
Israel via Zoom (Zoom details below).  I hope that as many of you as
possible can join us for the interesting and exciting program where our
special guest, newly ordained Rabbi Gabbi Cohen will discuss with us the
role of blind people in biblical times.  This is on interest to both Jews
and non-Jews as well.  Please pass this on to any one you think might be
interested in this topic.  Here are the details how you can join us:

Time: May 19, 2024 02:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3661685508?pwd=a2RwY0o5TWVIa2xBbDBPSEJzL0l2QT09&omn=82799982694

Meeting ID: 366 168 5508
Passcode: 21211955

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US (Washington DC)
+13052241968,,3661685508#,,,,*21211955# US

Dial by your location
• +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
• +1 305 224 1968 US
• +1 309 205 3325 US
• +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
• +1 646 931 3860 US
• +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
• +1 360 209 5623 US
• +1 386 347 5053 US
• +1 507 473 4847 US
• +1 564 217 2000 US
• +1 669 444 9171 US
• +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
• +1 689 278 1000 US
• +1 719 359 4580 US
• +1 253 205 0468 US
• +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
• +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
 +972 2 376 4509 Israel
• +972 2 376 4510 Israel
• +972 3 978 6688 Israel
• +27 21 426 8190 South Africa
• +27 21 426 8191 South Africa
• +27 87 550 3946 South Africa
• +27 87 551 7702 South Africa
Meeting ID: 366 168 5508
Passcode: 21211955

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kusEYlGxq

You will also have a chance to hear about our plans for our national
convention and give your input into what this group does.  Please come in a
few minutes early so that we will be able to start on time.  The meeting
will be recorded, but it would be best if ans many of you can come to the
meeting.  I look forward to being with as many of you as possible!

--Shabbat Shalom,
*Stewart Prost, Chair, NFB in Judaism*
Phone: 757-572-6891
Fax: 757-210-7504