[NFBJ] Fwd: Rabbi Yisachar Frand discussing Kohanim disqualified because of a disability(in case first email didn't go through)

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Thu May 23 19:45:53 UTC 2024

Greetings, everyone,
I hope all of you are doing well.  Rabbi Michael Levy has asked that this
email and the attached audio recording be shared with everyone on this
list.  I have listened to the attached recording.  The audio quality is not
the best.  I do feel that this presentation is worth listening to.  Please
share your thoughts on what is said on this recording.  I hope that this
will spark some discussion on this list.
P.S. I have some thoughts on this presentation by Rabbi Frand.  However, I
will hold my comments in order to inspire others to share their thoughts
about this subject.
Warm regards,
Stewart Prost