[NFBJ] Michael levy--a bit of an emergency

Stewart Prost sprost82 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 14:15:36 UTC 2026


Michael,
Did you contact JBI Library for this item?


*Stewart Prost*
Phone: 757-572-6891
Fax: 757-210-7504
Email: sprost82 at gmail.com

On Wed, Sep 9, 2026 at 10:07 AM mlevy--- via NFBJ <nfbj at nfbnet.org> wrote:

>
> I need Musaf rosh Hashanah
> Nusach Sfard
> If you don't have sfard, I'll take Ashkenaz
>
>
> If possible with partial appearance of vowels
>
> IF not, I'll take either
>
> With all vowels
>
> O with no vowels
>
>
> Please email to me  .brf
>
> If possible, with only braille page numbers,
>
> IF not, with NO braille page numbers
>
> 25 lines per page
>
> 8 and ½ by 11
>
> If not, do any pagination that you have
>
> Thank you.
> _______________________________________________
> NFBJ mailing list
> NFBJ at nfbnet.org
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbj_nfbnet.org
> To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBJ:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbj_nfbnet.org/sprost82%40gmail.com
>


More information about the NFBJ mailing list