[NFBJ] שיר למעלות - מאיר ברבי | Meir Barbi - Shir Lamaalot
Daveed Mandell
daveedmandell at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 02:33:15 UTC 2026
Shalom, Rachel:
I had corresponded with Meir at one time, but I have been out of touch for quite some time. I doubt that he remembers me. But I found his songs on YouTube, and I thought I would share them with a number of people, including members of my synagogue.
He works as a studio technician at the accessible cultural center in Tel Aviv. You might wish to write to him there. I don’t have its email address in front of me, but the center is located on 52 Moshe Dayan St. I think the email address might be office @clfb.org.il
You could tell him, if you want, but I don’t think he will remember me, that a blind Israeli-American journalist and singer corresponded with him several years ago and recently ran across his songs on YouTube and shared them with you. You could do that if you like.
Take care, good luck, and may you have a very good and sweet new year!
Daveed
Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 9, 2026, at 6:43 PM, Rachel Bodek via NFBJ <nfbj at nfbnet.org> wrote:
Hi, this is beautiful thanks so much for sharing! I would love to get in touch with him as I will be going to Israel in the winter and hoping to do a get together for blind people there. Can you ask him if it's OK for you to give me his contact info and Email me off-line at rybodek at gmail.com thanks!
This message was sent with my mobile phone, please disregard any typos or grammatical errors. Thanks, Rachel Bodek, TVI, Insight Beyond Eyesight
On Sep 9, 2026, at 8:57 PM, Daveed Mandell via NFBJ <nfbj at nfbnet.org> wrote:
Shalom:
I hope you enjoy this version of psalm 121 as played and sung by blind Israeli musician, and singer Meir Barbi. Shana Tova!
Daveed
https://youtu.be/hkamcjy0Dss?is=i5fjAPag-yh-Sx2H
Sent from my iPhone
_______________________________________________
NFBJ mailing list
NFBJ at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbj_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBJ:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbj_nfbnet.org/rybodek%40gmail.com
_______________________________________________
NFBJ mailing list
NFBJ at nfbnet.org
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfbj_nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBJ:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbj_nfbnet.org/daveedmandell%40gmail.com
More information about the NFBJ
mailing list