[Nfbk] 2009 Christmas Family

Nickie njp at insightbb.com
Sun Nov 22 02:12:01 UTC 2009

Hello again,

    Once again the Greater Louisville chapter has adopted a family for
Christmas.  This family consists of a mother and three children.  If you
would like to contribute to this families Christmas please e-mail me off
list at njp at insightbb.com
I can then share with you all the family members information.  If you'd
rather not shop for the family but would like to help you can send a
monetary contribution and I'd be happy to shop for you.
    I will be delivering gifts to the family no later than Monday December
21, 2009.  You can bring the gifts to me at our Christmas party on the 13th
or we can work out arrangements for pick up.

    This chapter did an amazing job last year when we adopted a family, I
know we can do another amazing job this year.  There is nothing better than
giving.
    If you have any questions or would like more info on a family member
please e-mail me off list at njp at insightbb.com

Happy Holidays
Nickie