[Nfbk] NFBGL Spring Luncheon

Eiland, Mario (OFB-LV) Mario.Eiland at ky.gov
Wed Apr 14 17:14:58 UTC 2010

What about children?  Are they $8?

 Mario M. Eiland
Vocational Preparation Unit Manager
Kentucky Office for the Blind
Charles W. McDowell Rehabilitation Center
http://blind.ky.gov/mcdowell.asp <http://blind.ky.gov/mcdowell.asp>

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:  The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.  If you believe the message has been sent to you in error, please do not read the message, advise the sender by reply e-mail that you have received the message in error, and delete the message.  Thank you for your cooperation.