[Nfbk] My Retirement

Eiland, Mario (OFB-LV) Mario.Eiland at ky.gov
Thu Apr 22 10:56:03 UTC 2010

Hello Cathy,

What is the going salary for that position?

 Mario M. Eiland
Vocational Preparation Unit Manager
Kentucky Office for the Blind
Charles W. McDowell Rehabilitation Center
http://blind.ky.gov/mcdowell.asp

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:  The information contained in this e-mail
message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure.
If you believe the message has been sent to you in error, please do not
read the message, advise the sender by reply e-mail that you have
received the message in error, and delete the message.  Thank you for
your cooperation.