[Nfbk] NFBGL Spring Luncheon

Nickie njp at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 26 13:08:17 UTC 2010

Good morning,

    You have five days left to mail in your 2010 Luncheon payment and dues.
Just a reminder, the 2010 NFBGL Spring Luncheon is on Saturday May 8th at
KT's Restaurant, 2300 Lexington Rd.  Please schedule your TARC3 rides for a
12pm appointment time and a 3:15pm return.  Our menu is as follows, Meatloaf
platter with mashed potatoes and green beans, a Country Club and a Chef
Salad.  Your choice of deserts are Carrot cake or Chocolate Silk Pie.  The
cost of your meal is $8 and your chapter dues are $2.  Please mail your
check to, Nickie Pearl
1014 Camden Ave.
Louisville KY, 40215
    I must receive you payment no later than Saturday May 1st.  Also please
indicate who you are paying for and what your meal choice is, I have to turn
in menu numbers on Monday May 3rd.  If you are bringing children, you may
order off the kids menu and pay separately but I will need to know a total
number coming from you household, so please include your kids in your
mailing.

Thank You,
Nickie