[Nfbk] Convention Article with attachments

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Mon Aug 16 13:36:48 UTC 2010

Good Morning Lora & Everyone,
The results look fine to me.  Thank you all so much for your participation in inm developing the criteria and scale for assessing the NFBK scholarship applications.  This has made the process so much better in the selection process.  Thanks Lora and each of you for your time and efforts in this important way of representing NFBK.

Best Regards, Pamela