[Nfbk] What do you think?

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 14:16:31 UTC 2010

No, I can't really find any sympathy for him either. I think that if he had been a blind person, well-adjusted and trained in alternative methods, being governor shouldn't have changed him and he shouldn't have needed all those "handlers." Makes him sound like a show dog.

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.