[Nfbk] The night before christmas, the guidedog version

SVM816 at aol.com SVM816 at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 20:41:01 UTC 2010

Thanks for sharing this, Joey. Gloria and I lost our 17-year-old dachshund
mix Maggie last month, and the poem had special meaning for us. Did Abby
write it? Tell her I said Hey.

Merry Christmas to all NFBK members and KSB alumni!

Steve Meyer
JCPS TVI

In a message dated 12/13/2010 2:27:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,