[Nfbk] FW: Nominations for Representative for OFB State Rehab Council

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Sun Jul 11 17:28:37 UTC 2010

Thanks but couldn't open the attachment that I'm presuming to be Mr. Smith's letter making the announcement, of which should probably tell of the position becoming vacant and to whom the application may be directed, i.e. business, consuemr, former client, consumer orgs, etc.

I opened the actual application from Dunn ok.

John G.