[Nfbk] Contributions

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Thu Jul 15 15:39:13 UTC 2010

Me Again,

Those of us who made pledges to NFB of Kentucky should be honoring our
pledge. In these tough economic times we are all faced with cut backs. The
same is true with our treasury. We have been forced to make adjustments in
our budget as well. Reverse raffle tickets are available. Buying and selling
these tickets are a great way to support the work of the affiliate. This
fundraiser is really catching on so let's keep the momentum going. Board
members and chapter presidents have tickets, but I can always supply you
with more. Thanks for your support!!