[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Cruise on the Belle of Louisville

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Sun Jul 25 20:59:37 UTC 2010

Good afternoon everyone,

    You have one more week to get your payment in to join us on the Belle of Louisville cruise.  The cruise is on Sunday August 15th from 2pm till 4pm, boarding begins at 1:30pm.  Adult tickets are $12 and kids 3-12 are $5.  There will be concessions avaliable on the Belle, no outside food or drink allowed on board.
    If you are interested in cruising with us please make check payable to, NFBGL and mail to,
Scott Spaulding
433 South Second St. APT 301
Louisville KY, 40202

    Payment needs to be received no later than Monday August 2nd.  If you have any questions please contact me. We look forward to seeing you on the Belle.

Thank You,
Nickie