[Nfbk] The Cardinal

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 15:38:17 UTC 2010

Attention all Division and Chapter presidents! Please Send me your chapter reports for this issue of the Cardinal as soon as you can. I apologize for the late notice, but I was just informed that one of the Cardinal staff is no longer going to be available to help. I hate to put time restraints on you that are pretty unrealistic at this point, so let's delay the deadline for submissions to March 15. My email is kyfranks at yahoo.com. Please help me with spreading the word to those who might not be on this list or who might not check it regularly. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you and once again I apologize for this situation.
Denise Franklin

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.