[Nfbk] FW: Kentucky Talking Book Library Patron Survey

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at insightbb.com
Thu Mar 18 23:12:50 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul, Jennifer E (KDLA) [mailto:Jennifer.Paul at ky.gov]On Behalf Of
KDLA - KTBL Mail
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 8:35 AM
Subject: Kentucky Talking Book Library Patron Survey

Dear Talking Book Reader, or Family Member:

The Kentucky Talking Book Library would like your help with our annual
patron survey.  The information we gather will help justify the need for our
service and will allow us to improve our library.  The link below will take
you to the online version of our survey, which is completely anonymous.  If
you would prefer to complete it over the phone, you may call the Talking
Book Library at 1-800-372-2968 or 1-502-564-8300, extension 276.  Please
complete either the online or telephone survey by April 30, 2010.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RJTHVZQ

Thank you for your assistance.

Sincerely,

KTBL Staff