[Nfbk] Blind Sailors

Tonia Gatton tonton at insightbb.com
Sun May 23 00:18:30 UTC 2010

Apparently I waited too long because it says the article is not found on the
SF site.  Maybe I'll just do a Google search for "blind Sailor".  On another
note, have you decided when you're doing the F2F board meeting?  I was just
thinking that if you're still planning on the 12th, I may need some help
with taking the minutes; depending on how much pain I'm in or how medicated
I am.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Hugs!