[Nfbk] Recommendation For Lawn And Landscaping Service

Tonia Gatton tonton at insightbb.com
Sat May 29 23:28:08 UTC 2010

Hi friends!  Greg and I recently found a new guy to cut our grass and take
care of the landscaping around our house.  He's done a fabulous job so I
thought I'd share his info with you.  He's very reasonable, dependable and
trustworthy.  He's also been a builder for 25 years and done all of his own
landscaping; so in addition to lawn work, he does many home repairs.  His
name is Len Hurt and his number is 299-6894.  I highly recommend his
services.

Tonia