[Nfbk] KSB PSSO Soup & Sandwich Musical Night

kenneth kennethwj at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 4 23:38:11 UTC 2010

Hello,

The Parent Student Staff Organization of the Kentucky School for the Blind is hosting a soup and sandwich supper, Thursday, November 11 in Hartford Hall on the campus of the KSB from 5:00-6:30.  Immediately following at 6:30, students will showcase their talents by performing " A Musical Showcase".  This event will take place in Richie Auditorium.

The price for the soup and sandwich supper is only $3.00.  Tickets may be purchased in the classroom office.  You may also purchase tickets from me as well.  I will be happy to make arrangements to get them to you.  Please contact me at KSB at 502-897-1583 ext. 258 or by email at kenny.jones at ksb.kyschools.us.

Feel free to share this informaiton with anyone who likes to eat or enjoys music.

Thanks!