[Nfbk] NFBGL November meeting

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Nov 15 12:51:13 UTC 2010

Good morning everyone,

    Just a friendly reminder that the NFBGL November meeting is this Saturday November 20th. The meeting will be held at the Main branch of the Louisville Free Public Library, 301 York St. When you schedule your TARC3 ride please indicate your drop-off and pick up at the 4th Street enterence.  The meeting will begin at 2pm and end at 3:30pm.
    Don't forget about our Christmas Family.  If you'd like to donate to our Christmas Family you can do so at the meeting. Just give your donations to Scott and let him know they are for the Christmas Family.

Thank You!
Nickie