[Nfbk] 2011 KABA Program info & Membership Form

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Thu Nov 18 12:46:30 UTC 2010

Hello,

    Attached you will find the 2011 Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes Program Flier as well as the 2011 KABA Membership Form.
KABA has a big & exciting year planned for 2011, I know you'll want to be a part of it!  IF you have any questions please feel free to contact me or Kenny Jones at, 502-897-1583 ext258.

    Please pass on this info to any family or friends you think may be interested in joining KABA.

Thank You!
Nickie Pearl
Advertising & Promotions
Kentucky Association of Blind Athletes