[Nfbk] Envision America;

George Stokes kd4ckt at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 5 17:50:41 UTC 2010

Hello Fellow NFBK Federationists,
As of October 4th of this week, I am a new Dealer for Envision America.
This is the company that developed and manufactures the Summit Bar-code reader and the Script-talk units.
I will be happy to give either personal demonstrations or to attend any meetings that will enable us to demonstrate these units to people that might benefit from their usage.
If you might have any questions or I might be able to assist you in any way with a unit that you may presently own; please contact me at:

phone: 502-330-2344 or
e-mail: kd4ckt at bellsouth.net

Sincerely

George Stokes, Chairman
KBE Blind Vendors' Committee
619 Logan St.
Frankfort, Ky 40601
e-mail: kd4ckt at bellsouth.net
phone: 502-330-2344

ATTENTION!
Express your opinions the best way possible;
get out there and vote!