[Nfbk] NFBK News

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Wed Oct 13 23:30:56 UTC 2010

Hello Gang,

Attached are the minutes from the 2010 State Convention of the National
Federation of the Blind of Kentucky. Also I am pleased to announce that our
web site, www.nfbky.org is up and running again. Phil Seif wanted to
continue being our web master. I have already sent him updated information.
It may not have been posted yet so give him a dayor two. There will be more
to come. If any of the chapters or divisions have any news to share you can
email him at pseif at att.net. We are in the process of gathering back issues
of the Cardinal, agendas from past conventions and other important records
so that we can archive them on the web. We need to keep our web alive and
well.