[Nfbk] Survey of Guide Dog Training Programs

Joey Couch joey.couch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 11:01:46 UTC 2010

Please pass this on to any guide dog teams you all may no of.
From: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>

             The National Association of Guide Dog Users (NAGDU), a
strong and proud division of the National Federation of the Blind, is
creating a survey of guide dog training programs to help better
inform consumers while they are choosing a guide dog training
program. In order to gather the type of information that will lead to
a sound, informed decision, we would like to know what you feel is
important in a training program and what additional information, if
any, would assist you in selecting the program best suited to your
needs.   . (See also the list of policy areas to be included on the
web page.) You are invited to offer your comments and suggestions by going to

<http://nagdu.org/quest_top5.html>http://nagdu.org/quest_top5.html

Please note that we need to receive your suggestions by 11:59 P.M.
EST on October 31. The web page is accessible by either clicking on
the above link or selecting the link and pasting it into your
browser. If you have questions or concerns, please contact:

Cathryn Bonnette, Chairperson,
Committee for Policy and Customer Service Satisfaction Resources,
The National Association of Guide Dog Users, NAGDU
Cell: 202-744-4800,
E-mail:  <mailto:cathrynisfinally at verizon.net>cathrynisfinally at verizon.net

Or

Marion Gwizdala, President,
National Association of Guide Dog Users
813-626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

Cordially,
The Committee for Policy and Customer Service Satisfaction Resources,

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920

--
Joey Couch