[Nfbk] NFBGL April Luncheon

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Sat Apr 16 14:51:59 UTC 2011

Hello,
    We are one week away from our 2011 NFBGL April Luncheon!  Don't forget to schedule your TARC3 ride, the  luncheon is from 11:30am till 3:30pm at the Tumbleweed, 1201 River Road.
    If you have not yet mailed in your payment, get it in the mail today and I will receive it on Monday which is the deadline.  The luncheon will cost you $10 for your meal and $2 for your NFBGL dues.  Make check payable to NFBGL and mail it to, Nickie Pearl, 1014 Camden Ave. Louisville Ky, 40215.
    The luncheon is going to be a fun and exciting time, so make plans to be there.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,
Nickie