[Nfbk] Key Chain

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 22 00:48:16 UTC 2011

Hi Cathy,
I suppose this Saturday, the 23rd, is the Saturday to which you refer about
the availability of the key chains.

I called Dennis and Denise and e-mailed to inquire of picking up some
tomorrow, Friday April 22, while I'm in town there in Louisville anyway.
Think I could pull this connection off?  John G.