[Nfbk] FW: State Convention Financial Assistance Application

John Glisson j.glisson at insightbb.com
Tue Aug 9 18:37:16 UTC 2011

Thank you, Madame President!

From: nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
Cathy
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 2:24 PM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbk] FW: State Convention Financial Assistance Application

-----Original Message-----
From: John Glisson [mailto:jglisson at independenceplaceky.org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2011 10:38 AM
To: Pamela Roark-Glisson
Cc: Cathy; Pamela; Lora Felty; clbtallen at bellsouth.net; Dennis & Denise;
Tonia Gatton; Brenda Kimbro; John Glisson

Fellow Federationists in Leadership:

Unfortunately, I do not have the subscription to the NFBK listserv on this
computer nor do I have all Chapter Presidents, i.e. Nickie Pearl ... If any
of you wish to share the application with the listserv and others, please do
so.  I have attached the application and also copied and pasted the
application in the body of this message.  Thank you.  John g.

______

NFBK Financial Assistance

2011 State Convention

September 30 - October 2, 2011 (Friday, Saturday & Sunday)

Capitol Plaza Hotel

405 Wilkinson Blvd.

Frankfort, KY 40601

(502) 227-5100

[Reader's Note: For those using a GPS navigator to locate the hotel, please
use the address of 405 Mero Street.]

***Make your Reservation before September 3, 2011 for the group rate!

Name:
Address:

City:
State:
Zip:
Phone:
E-Mail:

Are you a member of NFBK?  (Please identify Chapter, Division, etc.)

Is this your first State Convention?

Are you a scholarship applicant?

Have you received NFBK financial assistance to attend a State Convention
before?

*NFBK plans to award financial assistance based on the need of the
individual attending a NFBK State Convention for the first time.  When
awarded a financial assistance to attend the convention, he NFBK State Board
requires the individual to remain in General Sessions throughout the day, to
attend the Banquet and other meetings and seminars pertinent to your NFBK
membership or personal interests and responsibilities, such as Parents
Division, Student Division, Merchant Division, Technology Assistance
Division, etc.  NFBK promotes self-reliance and responsibility!

*Application DEADLINE: Have this application completed and submitted to John
Glisson no later than August 22, 2011. E-Mail is preferable, but if not
applicable, call for a directive.

*John Glisson at (859) 351-7290 or by e-mail at j.glisson at insightbb.com

________

Thank You

John Glisson
Newsline & Peer Services Consultant
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway, Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40502
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and
protected from disclosure.  if you are not the identified recipient any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  if you
think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the
sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.

  _____

No virus found in this message.