[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville August Activity

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Aug 15 12:01:59 UTC 2011

Good morning!

    The next NFB of Greater Louisville chapter activity will be held on Saturday August 20th from noon till 3pm at the Kentucky School for the Blind.  This will be an art activity, we will be exploring your creativity by sculpting with homemade clay.  No artistic bone needed...Tonia and I will guide you through the process and give you tools and tips to create your own masterpiece!  This is a great time to invite your friends and family, and make sure to bring the kids.  This day is sure to be a ton of fun!  If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message or call our talking bulletin board at, 502-495-7130.

Have a great day!
Nickie