[Nfbk] Reminders

Cathy cathyj at iglou.com
Wed Aug 31 15:44:59 UTC 2011

Good Morning!

The NFBK State Convention is fast approaching. Don't forget that your room
reservations need to be made by next Friday, September 9th. The direct
number to the Capital Plaza is,(502) 227-5100. Be sure to tell them you are
with NFBK. There are no guarantees after this date. For your convenience I
have attached the pre-registration form. The deadline for pre-registration
is Monday, September 19th. I am working on the agenda and hope to post it to
the list early next week. I want to thank those of you who have honored your
pledge to the NFBK. And, I want to encourage the rest of us to get on the
ball. There are several of you on this list who are gamblers at heart.
Please support our reverse raffle. You can contact me off line at
cathyj at iglou.com or (502) 366-2317 for more information. Several of your
family and friends are selling tickets, so make sure you contact them.