[Nfbk] GL Christmas Party Reminder

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Sun Dec 4 18:47:47 UTC 2011

Hello,
    One week from today, Sunday December 11th is the Greater Louisville’s Christmas Party.  The party is being held at VIPS, 1906 Goldsmith Ln.
The time is 4pm till 7pm.  Our pot luck menu is coming together, if you haven’t heard from me, you will by Tuesday.  We’re asking our wonderful members to help out by bringing a dish, dessert, or drinks.
    Don’t forget, Santa will be joining us.  If you are bringing your little ones and would like for them to get a gift from the big jolly guy, all you need to do is.  Purchase your child a gift, wrap it, mark it with their name and give it to a GL board member when you arrive.
    We’re also doing an adult gift exchange, if you want to join in the fun all you need to do is.  Purchase a gender specific gift, no more than $10, wrap it, mark it male or female and give it to a GL board member when you arrive.
    If you have bought gifts for our Christmas family, this is the day you need to turn them in.  Make sure you have them wrapped and marked with the family members name.  There are still a few gifts that have not been spoken for on the list.  If you would like to help the family out, you still have time.  Just contact me and I can let you know what items have not been purchased yet.
    Please invite your friends and family to join us for this fun festive party.  If you have any questions please let me know.

Merry Christmas!
Nickie