[Nfbk] FW: OFB Budget and Legislative Contact Information

Pamela Glisson pglisson at independenceplaceky.org
Tue Dec 20 18:06:03 UTC 2011

Hello Rick,
I didn't see your first question, however to answer this question; there can be several zip codes in one legislative district.  If anyone needs to know who your state senator and representative is, you may call the Message Center in Frankfort toll free (800)372-7181 and with your address and zip code they will tell you who your state senator or representative is or you may also call your local County Court Clerk and ask who your state senator and representative is as well.  The issue with the OFB budget certainly needs our attention.
If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Warm Wishes for a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Pamela

Thank You

Pamela Roark-Glisson
Executive Director
Independence Place
1093 S. Broadway Suite 1218
Lexington, Kentucky 40504
Office (859) 266-2807
Toll Free (877) 266-2807
Fax (859) 335-0627
Cell (859) 948-3663

The information contained in this E-mail may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the identified recipient any dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited.  If you think that you have received this email message in error, please inform the sender, and delete this message permanently from your computer files.