[Nfbk] NFBGL Auction

Nickie Pearl njp at insightbb.com
Mon Feb 14 14:53:59 UTC 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

    Just a reminder, If you have received donation items for the auction or you have items to donate, please send me an e-mail with a list of the items.  I'm starting on the auction item list and need to know all auction items.  Now, this doesn't mean you have to stop asking for donations, just make sure when you receive something to let me know what it is.

    We're less than 2 weeks away from the chili supper and auction...I'm getting excited!  Can't wait to see you all there!

Have a great day!