[Nfbk] the kentucky cardinal

Denise Franklin kyfranks at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 13:34:37 UTC 2011

ATTENTION!! CHAPTER AND DIVISION PRESIDENTS  It's time to prepare your reports for the next issue of the Cardinal. Please send your material to Jennifer Hall, jbh_1926 at yahoo.com as soon as possible. I have requested that the Cardinal staff send their columns to me by March 10 so keep this in mind. Items for the "Have You Heard" section should be sent to Lora Felty, lorafelty at windstream.net. We want to know about new babies, new jobs, new homes, sickness, death or special vacations; those things that hold us together and make us a family. Any other articles should be send directly to me Denise Franklin, kyfranks at yahoo.com. I hope to have the Cardinal online by mid-March. Thanks to all of you who send in those reports so faithfully. My ultimate goal is to publish an edition of the Cardinal that will include reports from every chapter and division, but I can't do it without your help.

It's a lot more satisfying to reach for the stars, even if you end up landing only on the moon.